Hollywood Photographer does Honolulu :P

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, Aug 22, 2005.

1. So I'm vacationing in Oahu visiting family here. Anyways, since I'm here I thought it would be a good opportunity to photograph the beauty of the island with my camera! Most photographers focus on the lush landscape, but what is often overlooked are the really hot women that populate this island state! Women here are far more friendlier than mainland women, and I have decided to find my future wife here! hahaha! :p

Anyways, here are some photos of my new female friends that I met while on my photo excursion!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey who's that drunk dude there, he's ruining the shot! Hahaha!
    [​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Let me guess...the one in the camo mini is the future mrs???

I'm jealous...wish I were vacationing right now. Post more pics...we always enjoy your postings...would love to see a beautiful sunset if you get around to it!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Be careful in Hawaii, Jonathon...all of those island ladies around could mess up your mind forever. If one begins shaking her hips violently...run the opposite direction!!! :biggrin:

Aloha Brother!!!

4. Do you want us to start a poll to pick the next Mrs. Jonathan??? :tongue: Fun images but where are the palm trees? :eek:

5. You've gotta be kidding. If they were that blind, they have to use landscape cameras that were labeled in Braille.

Get real, dude. Those chics were smiling at your lens, not the mug behing it :wink:.

6. Don't get jealous Frank, it takes a certain fitnese to get girls to love your camera like that. :p I just happened to master the art of club girl seduction!

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Jonathan,

I hate it that you aren't having a good time down in the islands. :rolleyes:

Give 'em all a hug for us old fogies. :wink:

8. I'm working at it, Jonathan. Ladies are starting to smile at me, too :biggrin:. They're just a little more mature than your models.

Some of the young ones are harder to charm, though :Unsure:. Maybe you can give me some tips...

View attachment 14256

View attachment 14257

View attachment 14258

9. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Ok, I'm off for a cold shower now.

10. Sorry to hear you're having such a horrible time there, Jonathan. Looks like the loneliness is killing you!! LOL Just remember though, Vacation Girls are one thing, the Girl You Can Take Home To Momma might be something else!!
    Enjoy, have fun and stay safe!

11. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Sandi :

Hmph ! I met my (now) wife on vacation ! :wink:

John P.

12. Too funny! Let's see how Sandy wriggles out of this one :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :cool:

13. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    She's probably going to have to hula her way out !!!

:Whistle: :Ouch: :Swirl: :Ouch: :Whistle:

And I'll watch...

John P.