1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Holy cow

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Elf_8, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Just for fun :
    [​IMG]

As you might notice, the cow has been pasted in from another shot. It was taken from the same field, at the same time, only with a telephoto.
    I processed the image in B&W faking the use of an orange filter (F, Miranda's B&W Workflow).

2. Christian, I will be the first to admit that I am somewhat torn on this image. I don't know if I like it or not. Perhaps if the cow were in the light with the shadows of the trees pointing to the cow. It is a peaceful scene and sort of makes me want to lay down and enjoy the fall weather. I do like the B&W conversion and feel that you did a great job with this.

3. As the cow is pasted in from another shot, I could place it elsewhere, but I had to deal too with the thrown shadows and adjust them. It didn't come out great, but I found it was fun playing with the combination of the two pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.