Home Invasion

Last night this little guy invited himself in through the dog door and helped himself to some of the fish food. He then escaped to the laundry room and hid extremely well. This afternoon I got the big gloves and prepared myself for battle. Not much of a battle though because he was nestled up in the laundry basket. Looked quite comfortable on the load of clean underwear.

I do not want to see any "Cute" or "Aww" replies. Opossum are not cute and they smell bad.

Released back into the "wild" park down the street.
David:biggrin:
p729305468-3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No not cute, agreed, especially when you have them around the neck in an agressive manner:>))))

Glad he is back home i the wild

I agree, he is not cute at all. I'm glad you were able to get him out of your house. Is that a baby? I pictured them bigger then that.

Sorry David, but I like possums. I raised one that was abandoned by his mother, until he was big enough to fend for himself in the wild. They are just eating machines. All he ever wanted to do was eat. Mine didn't smell bad. He spent a lot of time cleaning himself.

Maybe only the wild ones smell bad. This one was young and mature ones around here are at least three times this size. By the time we got to the park he had calmed down a little and had stopped clawing and biting. Maybe he figured out he was not going to be hurt. But still never got close to cute.
David

Latest threads

Top Bottom