Honorable Mention, y'all!

Well, I came away from the exhibit happy! With so many photos I could have come away with nothing but my print. I got honorable mention! I also have several people very interested in my photo - one actually recognized it because she's from Louisiana too! It was a fun experience, I get 1 hour of free time at the cotton mill - that's about a $50 session - just gotta make the most of it though with family photos or something.
It was fun meeting up with photographers of every skill level, chatting, joking, and of course ribbing. I've been invited to participate in the next one but dunno - it's urban landscape!:eek:

congrats!

it'a always nice to hear that other people like your work.

did you sell the print?
Thank you , but no, I did have a couple that were interested or gave me the impression. This is one print I don't care if it sells or not. It's very special to me and I plan on hanging it up in my den. :biggrin: I know I can always print it again!:rolleyes:

I am glad that you had such a great experience. After your honorable mention, should we now call you the Honorable Dianne?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom