Hooggoed

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Bart, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Bart

Bart

Sep 20, 2009
    A small woodland, an old park actually, a few kilometer from where I live. We often go there for a short walk. Of course, I bring one a camera :) .
    You can still see the old park lanes crossing the woodland.

These are al taken with the m39 version of the Nikkor 105 f/2.5 or 10.5cm Nippon Kogaku as it says on the lens.

p2696680446-6.

p2696680443-6.

p2696680506-6.

p2696680383.

p2696680452-6.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The first one is just unbelievably good, perhaps because of the two people providing scale and drawing the eye to the rear of the scene.

3. Bart

Bart

Sep 20, 2009
    Thank you, Mike!
    Really appreciated!
    I think you're right about the couple.

4. +1

5. Also +1 for number 1!

6. #1 is a very interesting and beautiful image. The composition is super with the couple at the vanishing point. The conversion looks very nice and it has an infrared feel which I noticed as soon as I looked at the image,

7. Bart

Bart

Sep 20, 2009
    Thank you, Paul, Bohdan and Binnur!
    Very much appreciated!

8. What strikes me about the first one is that is less contrasty than what you often do, and the darkest point is the person on the left and that just sucks your eye straight to the vanishing point! Bravo.

9. Bart

Bart

Sep 20, 2009
    Thank you, Nick!
    Really appreciated!

The lens is less contrasty than modern day counterparts. First impression.
    I wanted to preserve the character of the lens.
    I'm preparing another set from the same day with another old lens: super takumar 50mm from Pentax.

10. Another vote for #1! I also like that pattern revealed at the base of the tree in #5. It's like a hidden treasure.

11. merlin

merlin

Oct 12, 2010
    Northern New Mexico
    Merlin Emrys
    Another wonderful set. #1 is especially interesting, but so are all of them!

12. Bart

Bart

Sep 20, 2009
    Greatly appreciated, Dossy and Merlin!
    Thank you!

I always imagine it to be the door to a hobbit house :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.