Hope this time my post works.

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PEPPER PETE, May 4, 2005.

1. Thank all of you that commented and fixed my post on my first post. I hope I got it right this time. A couple more Pics. hope you like.
    Pete

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not a comon site to see these type of birds in So. Calif.
    [​IMG]
    I have quite a few Hummers. Here is another one.
    8075338-L.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
  3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I meant to add that you can edit your own posts here at the Cafe. Just click on the edit button in the upper right of the post window.

4. Thank you Frank. I'm slowly getting it. Must be the old age. I hope I fixed it.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Tell me about it. :roll:

6. Well so far you have posted some beautiful images even though you have had problems doing so. Well done and I'm sure the third time will be the charm as far as posting goes.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent images. Great job.

First one seem a tad blew cast and over sharpen (maybe) Against a blue sky with no sharpening I find halos)

Tell me do you really have parrots roaming in your area free. That is a beauty and live the expression.

8. Hi gale, I was super surprised when I saw a fock of about 20 of them at a beach park. I went back the following day and saw them again. I got a few pics and found out later about some colonys in diff. places in country. Here is the link. Oh, let me know if the link goes through.
    http://natureali.org/parrot_project/black_hooded.htm

Pete

9. Wonderful shots Pete!! Your third shot is amazing!!! :D :D :D