1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Horses in the local parade

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by VoidRaven, Jul 31, 2007.

1. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    Just celebrated the Lagrange Lions Festival this past week/weekend. Kicked things off with a parade last Thursday night. Just a few of the participants.

twohorsesD-A.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 108867

View attachment 108868

View attachment 108869

View attachment 108870

And if you want to see something really unique....this is a bad pic of her (she was a fast lil' bugger!) but how many folks have seen a Dwarf Mini-Horse? Faith was just a couple months old in this pic if I recall correctly.

View attachment 108871

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice images
    Pretty horses

3. Nice series Don. Some fine looking horses, including Faith.

4. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    Thanks Gale...I much prefer taking pics of animals over people for some reason.

Thanks David! I'll have to give your PP technique a try the next time I'm working on some shots to see how they come out versus my traditional workflow (which is very helter-skelter currently!).

5. Don,

Faith takes the title of cutest & littlest for the day.

Lil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.