Hot distractions at work!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, Oct 20, 2005.

1. I constantly get distracted at work. It's really tough to concentrate when you have beautiful women constantly adoring your camera and begging to have their picture taken. I have no choice but to oblige. What a harsh world we live in! :biggrin: :tongue: :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perhaps the most beautiful woman I've seen in Hollywood. :p
    [​IMG]

PS - Panos recently showed me the light in Europe. I have now decided to make a pilgrimage to Europe, visit Panos and party with him like crazy!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2005
  2. Don't you just hate that double sided tape!! LOL Life would be SOOO much more interesting without it!! :wink:

Nice skin tones and lighting, tough job Jonathan!

3. My job is tough, but at least I get to look at creatures like that everyday! :biggrin:

Regarding skintone and lighting. This is an example of the superior nature of the Nikon flash system. Nikon is always spot on regardless! Even with just one speedlight, you get excellent fill-flash results.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2005
  4. Oh my!

And I am definitely in favor of banning two-sided tape.

(Jonathan, I don't think such tape is permitted in Europe, but ask Panos to be sure.)

Best wishes,

David

5. I agree, they should not allow double-sided tape on any garments whatsoever. It's almost a crime! :wink:

I believe in europe, clothing garments are optional. :tongue:

6. If I were 15 -20 years younger I would agree. Meaning, you just have to get older (incl. marriage, etc.) and the distraction factor becomes less disturbing :smile:
    Although, when I look at the hotties in your pics I have my doubts if my theory would stand a test.

Actually, reconsidering, I don't believe you, because it would mean that you get distracted by (not "at") your work :biggrin:

Anyway, I always enjoy your contributions.

Cheers

7. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Gee Jonathon, it must be really difficult dealing with these distractions when you're trying to work. I feel really sorry for you... :rolleyes:

8. Boy, and I thought I had it bad stuck in an office all day. You poor guy! :)

9. These were never the FIGURES that I had to deal with for 45 years. Actually it is a damn good job I didn't otherwise I would be dead by now, but OH brother what a way to go. I don't suppose if you know if either them has a Father who owns a bank and a brewery.

Bob F (Retired Accountant!!!)

10. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Well Jonathon...if I can't be the one doing that job with those beautiful ladies...then, at least, I am able to view images of you being one of the luckiest guys on the earth! I'm thinking that it doesn't take any coaxing to convince you to wake up each day and go to work...just an assumption on my part you know!

11. Jonathon, thank you for all that you do to keep the rest of us safe from those alluring women. Keep up the good fight. We at the Cafe send our thoughts your way. Don't forget to call on us for back-up.

BTW: When you call, send a plane ticket too. I'll buy the drinks:biggrin:

12. Every night I go to work, I am amazed at the beauty that I see. It almost brings a tear to my eye! :smile:

13. Right Jonathan and you are loving every minute of it you poor thing...lol...

14. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Jonathan :

Rough life, kid.

You're shooting babes with all the gear, and I'm standing on top of a process using something like 250kA+ current shooting with a disposable film camera because the ambient EM field would fry my D100 like an old-fashioned flash bulb.

Anytime you want to switch shoots with my industrial facilities' locations, drop me a fast note, huh ? :Whistle: :Dizzy: :Whistle: :Crunk: :BigGrin:

Geez, I gotta start doing something else...

John P.

15. Ya sure Jonathan, and they carry around their own backdrop for just such occasions. It's tough but someone has to do it.

16. What do you guys think of this idea: A website dedicated to the beautiful (and sometimes drunken) girls of Hollywood. It will have photos, videos and even exclusive one-on-one shoots with some of Hollywood's hottest young party gals!

You think I can make money off this idea? :rolleyes: :cool: :biggrin:

17. jln319

jln319

Oct 12, 2005
    SF Bay area
    Jonathan,

All I can say is, what 2 sided tape???

Beautiful shots. You are a lucky man.