Hot..........

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Taco, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Some peppers from our garden. Sometimes photo ops are right in your own back yard....50 1.8 @ 5.6

Cheers

Ted:smile:

376491758_Rbi8p-XL.jpg

2. I love peppers and I really enjoyed this capture. The only thing I would like better is to get rid of the corn cobs.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I like it...and I like the corn cobs...they a give a sense of the size of the peppers...

Yummy!!!

4. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    Taco,

Very nice color and I bet some of the peppers would burn the hair off
    your tongue.

Phil........:smile:

5. Yeah, Leigh, but you don't know how big the corn cobs are! :biggrin::biggrin:

6. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    The only problem with the corn cobs is that the corn isn't edible any more:frown:. I like sweet corn, not dry corn. :biggrin: Love the peppers, they are great!

7. Thanks for your replies everyone! The corn is surplus crop that we dry out for bird seed. Another pic without the controversial:biggrin:corn...........

Cheers

376886459_SeNeT-XL.jpg

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Now that's a delicious photo. The grass as a background really sets off the colors of the peppers. What sorts did you grow? I see green bells, what looks to be an almost orange bell, a PURPLE? jalapeno, maybe anaheims?

I love all peppers except bells...they have been known to put me in the hospital! I even love habaneros...I've got a recipe for wings that uses them that is out of this world!

9. Leigh

I checked with the boss and these are red, yellow, green, bananna and hot chili peppers. She buys the seeds and I get to break up the soil. (all the fun stuff).:biggrin:

Cheers

10. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Great shot. I really like your peppers. Bird seed, huh? that corn looks hard enough to break a bird's bill if he bit into it. :redface:

11. I like them both, but the second one really works for me!