1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hot..........

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Taco, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Some peppers from our garden. Sometimes photo ops are right in your own back yard....50 1.8 @ 5.6

Cheers

Ted:smile:

376491758_Rbi8p-XL.

2. I love peppers and I really enjoyed this capture. The only thing I would like better is to get rid of the corn cobs.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I like it...and I like the corn cobs...they a give a sense of the size of the peppers...

Yummy!!!

4. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    Taco,

Very nice color and I bet some of the peppers would burn the hair off
    your tongue.

Phil........:smile:

5. Yeah, Leigh, but you don't know how big the corn cobs are! :biggrin::biggrin:

6. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    The only problem with the corn cobs is that the corn isn't edible any more:frown:. I like sweet corn, not dry corn. :biggrin: Love the peppers, they are great!

7. Thanks for your replies everyone! The corn is surplus crop that we dry out for bird seed. Another pic without the controversial:biggrin:corn...........

Cheers

376886459_SeNeT-XL.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Now that's a delicious photo. The grass as a background really sets off the colors of the peppers. What sorts did you grow? I see green bells, what looks to be an almost orange bell, a PURPLE? jalapeno, maybe anaheims?

I love all peppers except bells...they have been known to put me in the hospital! I even love habaneros...I've got a recipe for wings that uses them that is out of this world!

9. Leigh

I checked with the boss and these are red, yellow, green, bananna and hot chili peppers. She buys the seeds and I get to break up the soil. (all the fun stuff).:biggrin:

Cheers

10. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Great shot. I really like your peppers. Bird seed, huh? that corn looks hard enough to break a bird's bill if he bit into it. :redface:

11. I like them both, but the second one really works for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.