House Finch

Real Name
Jeff
I'm seeing a lot of these lately. They're sure noisy little things. Jeff
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice colors and detail. The green in the BG is awesome and the arching branches aren't a bother. Some may even argue that they frame the subject. But I do find the one bright OOF branch to be really distracting. It's in the right side of frame and is almost pointing at the birds head.

Real Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice colors and detail. The green in the BG is awesome and the arching branches aren't a bother. Some may even argue that they frame the subject. But I do find the one bright OOF branch to be really distracting. It's in the right side of frame and is almost pointing at the birds head.
I agree about the OOF branch. I’m not good enough at PP to remove it in LR which is what I use. Jeff

Yeah, now that you draw my attention to it, it's awkward, but I still like the framing.

Real Name
Ken
I'm seeing a lot of these lately. They're sure noisy little things. Jeff
Yes, it is that time of year and they are out in full force down here auditioning their songs for a mate. One year we had a guy that started before the sun came up and did not stop until after it set. I hope he attracted the mate of a lifetime, because he certainly worked for it! Could be worse, you could be serenaded by Stellar Jays!

--Ken

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom