How about starting a Topic of the Week?

Paul good point on the multiple subjects...

While shooting last night I was applying what I learned in Reznick's ebook regarding histrogram interpretation and applying exposure compensation with EV, although they are all related they definitely could qualify as separate points of discussion...

I think it'd be a great Monday start, that way we can apply what we have learned during the week's topic on the weekend shoot...

Here's a couple options for the topic of the week, if anyone is still interested...

1. Camera Setup
2. Metering 101
3. Composition

The moderators haven't said much in the thread so I'm not sure if they are into it or not...

What do y'all think?

Real Name
Chris
This moderator certainly thinks that a Topic of the Week could be a fun thing. I don't think we need to administer it though - in fact, we have about 50 or so Topics every week, under different threads. Just start a new thread on the General Forum, call it Topic of the Week: Whatever Subject and let it build from there. Maybe if these generate enough interest we could look into making a forum for it, but we want to keep the number of fora from proliferating too much.

So Brett, it's your baby - go for it!

Latest threads

Top Bottom