How Bout Some Free Film For People?

I just got some more free film of Kodak Portra 400 Ultra Color in 120. I have so much of this film, I dont know what to do with it. This lot expired in 2004, so I'm not sure what the results would be (I have it frozen). I'd like to share. Hmmm not sure if I'm breaking any rules here, but maybe post up on this thread one of your BEST film shots, send me a message and I'll mail you out a few rolls for free until its gone.

Wow, what a great offer! Very kind of you :smile:

I've only been shooting film for 6 months so it's not hard to pick my best/favorite film shot.

G1 + Tmax

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hasselblad 500CM

Your offer of film is a generous one, however I don't shoot print film, but only colour slide, and I've got tons in the freezer courtesy of my now-only Digital friends. So if you were going to consider me for a gift, please save it for someone who would benefit from your kindness.
Taken in downtown Toronto a couple of years ago.
Motorized Nikon F2AS
zoom-Nikkor 80~200 2.8 AIS manual focus zoom.
Fuji 100 ISO colour slide.

And this is one reason why i would like to live over there, you get free film somewhere there, when i was in USA i've got few free films as well, wish i live or visit there again :(

And this is one reason why i would like to live over there, you get free film somewhere there, when i was in USA i've got few free films as well, wish i live or visit there again :(
All the free film I have came from friends who simply didn't know what to do with it when they stopped using it, and knowing that all I shoot is film, gave it to me. It really has nothing to do with where one lives, but rather just the generosity of people. I assume you have them where you live as well.

Hasselblad/Portra 800. In the rain. Litterally. My groundglass has drops of water on it.

I came in out of the rain to get this. Same roll.

Pentax 6x7

I can try to put your film to good use.

Venchka added to the list, I got so much film its coming out my eyes. Much of is expired, but you never know what your going to get. I guess thats the fun of it.

Venchka added to the list, I got so much film its coming out my eyes. Much of is expired, but you never know what your going to get. I guess thats the fun of it.
Am I supposed to send you my mailing address? I sent two Private Messages. They aren't showing up in my PM In/Out box. Can anyone help me get my pM thing set up?

Never mind. I got it. PM replied. It's working!