1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Critique How Can I Top These?

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by PAFirefighter11, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Hey all,

I went with my Fire Department last year for standby during our 4th of July fireworks. These were my two favorites:

DSC_6787-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_6853-XL.jpg

The first photo won the cover of an emergency services calendar contest. The 2nd made it in the calendar as the month of July. They're both also used for fundraising events (That's not me shown in the first photo and is courtesy of OCS, Inc.):

31369745_1742278789128078_904133771639390208_o.jpg

PFD-Funraising-Drive-Photo-XL.jpg

Tonight I am going back to the same location, same fireworks company, same trucks most likely. I feel like these photos will be hard to beat. Not tooting my own horn or anything, but I am 98% happy with these. Any ideas/recommendations on ways to improve? I know it's last minute but was curious on other opinions.

Thanks!

2. I totally agree that these would be hard to beat. They are both awesome but #1 is spectacular. Great work. Can't wait to see what you get this evening. Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.