How can we get cool Nikon Gear like this here?

SRA

I saw this on an Asian web site, couldn't read it of course, and would love to buy one. Anyone know how to obtain these in the U.S.?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It does seem nice and roomy. Of course the Nikon branding does scream out camera bag ... might not be the best thing for some occasions. But still interesting :wink:

I saw this on an Asian web site, couldn't read it of course, and would love to buy one. Anyone know how to obtain these in the U.S.?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
These bags are often made under license, they are normally part of Nikons localised branding, ie only available in Hong Kong etc.

Nikon USA does similar products via Nikon Mall, Nikon UK on the other hand doesnt (well they do some freebies for pro users, like the VERY VERY not waterproof) waterproof Nikon F5 jacket i have.

It varies from region to region, either way i can assure you that while they are branded Nikon they dont, by comparision, meet the same standards that you would expect from Nikon against a similar product.

In this example you would get far better value for money getting a LowePro bag or a NG bag.

Hope that helps.

If it is a Billingham bag, I nearly choked when I saw the retail prices of their bags!! :eek:

Think I may look into a Domke F-1X to hold my equipment instead.

But that pictured bag does like very nice!

I've seen this bag in China, it is a Billingham, extra marked with Nikon, Canon etc...:cool:

But it is a nice bag, I agree.

THe bag pictured is NOT a Billingham bag, Billingham bags are handmade just up the road from my house and i can assure you that the one pictured in this thread is NOT one of theres.

If you want a bag that will out live you then get a Billingham and join the 1000's of people who work with them ever day, especially PJ's

SRA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
THe bag pictured is NOT a Billingham bag, Billingham bags are handmade just up the road from my house and i can assure you that the one pictured in this thread is NOT one of theres.

If you want a bag that will out live you then get a Billingham and join the 1000's of people who work with them ever day, especially PJ's
James,

Thank you for the clarification. I will look into the Billingham bag as an optioin. I love good old fashioned handmade quality.

It’s probably a Chinese knockoff of a Billingham bag. They seem to be coming up with knockoffs of a lot of high end photographic gear lately.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom