1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

How do I do this?

Discussion in 'People' started by cajun angel, May 14, 2018.

1. A 1961 white Roll Royce with my son in a black tuxedo. Tomorrow about 4:30 I'll be doing this photo shoot. I hope to go scope out the area where the shoot will take place, but I worry about lighting, posing, and then just simply blowing the shoot. I don't know if we'll be in the shade or sun. Not sure what all I should take.

2. Find some shade and fire away. Use what you just learned at your recent course at the Texas School for Professional Photographers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    Dianne, if you'll put a white car in the sun, it'll be to bright to see other details.
    With cloudy weather or in a shadow it should be no problem.

Good luck
    Klaus

4. well we have cloudy skies today. I have hope!

5. Put your son a few feet in front of the car. Expose for the car, and use off-camera flash to bring up the exposure on your son and his suit.

6. billtils

billtils

Apr 3, 2018
    Agree with Shaun, and use exposure bracketing.

7. Well the photo session is over and I made a bunch of mistakes - stupid mistakes.

8. Been there. Done that. Apparently just to make sure I don't forget how to make them, I keep making them.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.