How do I...?

I'm looking but do not see how to retrieve responses to my past threads. Can somebody please explain. Thank you.

Click your name on the top right corner (i.e. Welcome, FishGalleon.) and then go to the Statistics tab.
There you will find what you seek. :smile:

You can also subscribe to threads...

Open any thread and at the top of the page you'll see "Thread Tools"... Click on that and
choose "Subscribe to this Thread" then click "Add Subscription"...

To view you subscribed threads click the "Quick Links" tab at the top right of any page and
choose "Subscribed Threads" and it will take you to your subscriptions page...

On the subscription page you can even create mutiple folders to save your subscribed
threads in... Besides the default folder I have several others for "My threads", "Lenses",
"Tips", etc... so I can find subscribed threads about particular topics without having to
dig through everything...

Once you subscribe to a thread you can even choose to be notified by email when new
posts are made... On the subscriptions page just check the box to the right of the thread(s)
that you want email notification... Use the dropdown menu at the bottom next to "Selected
Threads" and chose Instant, daily or weekly email notification and then click "Go"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom