How do you take care of dirty eaters like this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamIAM, May 21, 2007.

1. My one year old, can not control herself when see eyes Chinese food. She will scream, cry and throw a huge tantrum unless she can eat them with her hand. Unable to communicate to this baby-talker, I gave up on Friday night. Cleaned my hands and took a photo. Look at the happiness in her eyes and the noodles all over the place:smile:.
    [​IMG]

[Iso was pretty high because initially I was trying to capture one in available light...]

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2007
  2. great capture!

3. You mean the capture of noodles by her?:biggrin:

4. You handled it really well. I think when they are one as long as they eat who cares how it gets in there. Just think she won't be going to school eating like this and if she does the other kids will soon tell her not too. Great Shot. LOL

Sarah

5. Thanks Sarah. You are absolutely correct.
    But cleaning up job is more difficult than DSLR sensor cleaning :biggrin:

6. Thanks John. On available light, I wasn't getting fast enough shutter speed (80-200 2.8 AFD). So I popped up the built in flash and took the shot. But forgot to adjust the iso.

7. :biggrin:Are you sure that's happiness? That's almost the same look my puppy gives me when I catch him doing things I don't want :biggrin:

8. You may be right there Jimmy. I think I can relate.:biggrin: