How dumb can I be? Really dumb.

I have varifocals which means I can look through the viewfinder with or without having them on. Neither option is perfect - if "on" then like others have posted above, I need to find a safe place to put them. If off, the rubber cup round the viewfinder leaves a smear on the lens.

One side-effect is that I am using live view more these days.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
How many people do wear glasses whilst using their camera? I'm 57 and still able to without, but not sure how many more years for.

Is it something you just get used to❓
Me... :)
I'm wearing glasses since I was a kid. I wear them 24h a day, even when sleeping.
No problem with any camera ever.

Kind regards
Klaus

With my first Digital camera, a D 50 I photographed my Granddaughter's play. Still transitioning from my NIkon FM...problems...slow lens, low ISO. Then one day I was reading in the Manual..."It'll do that?" Sez I. :wideyed: Adjustable ISO...Who knew?:D

Where to put glasses when they are not in use?

On top of my head of course!
I believe that their main purpose is to keep my hair out of my eyes — but they are also quite useful for reading.

The latest Dummheit! I ordered a Nikon SB 26 flash from a place in Japan...the price was right, and it came with a manual! It arrived, great flash, like new with stuff I don't know what it does, but...guess what? :wideyed: The Manual was in Japanese! :jawdrop: Well, Duh! I shoulda seen that one coming. :happy: All is not lost; I ordered a Magic Lantern Guide, which will tell me more than I ever want to know about the flash.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom