How I Flash Football [edited]

never not even once

NC won't allow flash for VB but that's about it
I was wondering the same thing. How about parents, seems like many parents look for any excuse on a missed play.

I have softball to start soon and while I know I have my challenges with the D7100 for action shots if a flash might help I might consider it.

I was wondering the same thing. How about parents, seems like many parents look for any excuse on a missed play.

I have softball to start soon and while I know I have my challenges with the D7100 for action shots if a flash might help I might consider it.

Flash is not allowed for softball or baseball. More of a danger to the kids. At least with football and basketball they are not being thrown at/hitting the ball.

Flash is not allowed for softball or baseball. More of a danger to the kids. At least with football and basketball they are not being thrown at/hitting the ball.
Wow blast from the past. Nearly 2 year old question. You'll be happy to know I never used a flash, nor did I actually need it. Especially now with the D750 I started using last year.

I used to shoot a lot of softball and baseball in IN and NC. Neither allowed flash during the game. Had to invest in a better camera and faster glass. Then again, depending on the shot, some parents don’t care quite as much about the low light noise if you catch a great play.....

Latest threads

Top Bottom