How many Nikon products have you bought this year?

Seriously thinking about the Z6 deal.....swap for my XT2 gear....tempting.
My suggestion if possible, would be to keep the X-T2 gear and shoot with the Z 6 as much as possible. The two systems do a lot of the same things but do some of them differently and you might not like the way Nikon does it. Just saying.......

My suggestion if possible, would be to keep the X-T2 gear and shoot with the Z 6 as much as possible. The two systems do a lot of the same things but do some of them differently and you might not like the way Nikon does it. Just saying.......
Agree! I am fortunate to have a local camera store, Ace Photo, that will let my try out the Z models. I've bought all my gear over the years since D80 from them. They are fair with trade ins too.

I've shot the Z a few times and the body feels familiar as do the menus. It is certainly not more compact that the XT2 but I do use the 10-24 and 18-135 Fujis which are pretty hefty.

Ace is a really good store and they have a HUGE inventory! One room is practically nothing but camera bags! :). I haven't been there is a while since it is a long drive for me, but I know Mo also now owns another store which is closer to me; just haven't gotten there yet. Yes, Mo is very fair with trade-ins and sales.

That does sound like a good idea to hang on to both systems for at least a little while until you've decided for sure that you are happy with the Z series...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom