How many Nikon products have you bought this year?

My suggestion if possible, would be to keep the X-T2 gear and shoot with the Z 6 as much as possible. The two systems do a lot of the same things but do some of them differently and you might not like the way Nikon does it. Just saying.......
Agree! I am fortunate to have a local camera store, Ace Photo, that will let my try out the Z models. I've bought all my gear over the years since D80 from them. They are fair with trade ins too.

I've shot the Z a few times and the body feels familiar as do the menus. It is certainly not more compact that the XT2 but I do use the 10-24 and 18-135 Fujis which are pretty hefty.

Ace is a really good store and they have a HUGE inventory! One room is practically nothing but camera bags! :). I haven't been there is a while since it is a long drive for me, but I know Mo also now owns another store which is closer to me; just haven't gotten there yet. Yes, Mo is very fair with trade-ins and sales.

That does sound like a good idea to hang on to both systems for at least a little while until you've decided for sure that you are happy with the Z series...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom