How much do YOU know...?

84.85% I missed two on business the Free market one and the profit one. The the we the people I hit the Declaration instead of Gettysburg. The Puritan question and Lincoln Douglas debates, I forgot they were about expansion of slavery into new territories and chose the morality. Woops!
Ah I have always known that the more I think I know, the less I know. So I am a know nothing.

I guess I'm part of the average...but I don't consider myself average. LOL. I made a 45%. I started guessing on a lot of them. The test was too long.

I am amazed with how many americans can't name the 3 branches of government. If I get into a political debate with someone I sometimes ask this question early in the debate. If they can't answer it correctly whats the point of continuing the debate

I came in at 60.6%. Not bad since I was the student either writing the girlfriend or sleeping in these classes!

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Amazing that so many international people know so much about American history - and also amazing that so many American know so little about basic tenets and events shaped this great country!

Latest threads

Top Bottom