How much time do you spend in the Nikoncafe per week?

I joined this wonderful place only 14 days ago.
The breadth of information, the way people treat each other and what I can learn here makes this a place where I love to spend some time.

Here comes my problem - I spend way too much time :D :( :D

Just out of curiosity, how much time do you guys spend in this forum?
I've seen some of you also in other places like nikonians, dpreview,robgalbraith,fredmiranda, d1discussion.

So what is your TOTAL time per week in photo forums?

To kick it off - for me it's about 4-5 hours a week (currently 100% in the Nikoncafe)

Andy

I spend almost zero time in other forums but must confess I do spend a lot of time here. How much, lets just say a significant amount of time. Course I am a moderator and that's how I make the big bucks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

I usually keep it open on a tab all day. Then go to it ever so often see whats been added. I keep 4 tabs open for 4 different sites but spend most of my time here. So to answer you question. Probably an hour or two a day.

Jonathan F. said:
I was on vacation...but I like it in here!
Welcome back....we were wondering where you got off to!!! How's about getting some more pictures posted? :)

Way to much timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

But I just think the world of you all :>))))))

Ya'll gotta be da bestest with da mostest :>))

practicin my southrn, fer when Flew get here, Donchano !!!

R

Robin Horlock

It is really hard to judge. I usually have it on one of my tabs also,
and I flip around them when I am on the phone or processing images
or some other desk related job. Probably a few hours a week.

I just wish the pro photo and studio lighting forum was more active.
I would definitely spend some serious time there.

Cheers,
Robin

My name is Frank and I am a "Nikon Cafe-aholic".

Helllllooooo Frrraaannnkkk !

Yep, since becoming a member a very short time ago, I probably visit this site 4-6 hours per day. I am a firefighter and we work a 24 hours on duty/ 48 hours off duty schedule. I have a small painting business on my days off from the firehouse, but I choose to paint less and less each year and am now spending more time shooting youth sports in my area. This forum is so pleasant, informative and inspiring...whenever time allows, I'm flipping through the different sections reading and viewing what all of you are talking about and shooting.

K

Ken-L

:p Time goes by fast when you're having fun....
so it seems I only spend a few seconds per day.... 8)

How much time?? FARRRRRR too much time... getting to the point where my backside is getting flat from sitting so long! Gonna spend less time here when the weather improves - not ignoring you, just out taking pics!! LOL

J

jkamphof

Last year I was on DPR all the time, then I got more and more frustrated so lurked heavily at Fred Miranda (which I still do, mostly the gallery forums). By chance I found PhotoBug's post about this site (which I am happy about) and now I spend 1-3 hours a day, just checking responses, new posts and mostly pictures. The last few days I have been busy so I have posted less.

I do really enjoy it here!!!

Joel.

PGB

I used to spend a ton of time at www.glocktalk.com. Then glass became my obsession and I drifted away from that forum. This community is much nicer....duh, do you think? Too many angry people on gun forums.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom