How much time do you spend in the Nikoncafe per week?

It's addictive ! It's the ONE forum I spend my time on. Probably around an hour a day - and I wish I had more time to share with all the good people around.

I would be afraid to really figure out how many times a day I'm here and for how long.

I think the people that really need help are the ones that visit the site,
know they have been on way to long and then change so they show up
under the hidden category.

Not as long as I would like. Maybe one or two hours a week. I find that work gets in the way, with summer here finally, golf gets in the way, and since I am shy, I do not comment much when I am surfing the site. But, I do not talk much in real life either. Funny how our habits work the same whether it is by email, comments or talking.

Gil

Likely an hour a day...in the morning over coffee and/or while processing images. As a new member, just wish I could spend more time commenting on many of the excellent photos I observe on this site as many of you have so kindly done for me, and always with the best of intentions. Have learned a lot. Hope to repay you at some point.
Jerry Snider

A newbie - it's already about an hour per day. I enjoy this forum since it seems so civilized, especially compared with one or two other fora in which I have participated (or lurked). Quite a bunch here.

Probably a couple of hours a day shared between about 3 photo forums. It's a healthy obscession, but it makes me want to spend money on equipment. :lol:

Uh, well I have almost 2,800 posts here, so I guess you can kind of figure it out from there.... :oops:

About 1-2 hours/day when I first joined, but since then, I was busy rebuilding my computers and no time to come here. Hope this new computer will serve me good so that I can spend some quality time here! 8)

L

LarryJacobson

As a new member, initially very little time. But as I began to explore the different forums- far more time than I expected!

-Larry

L

LarryJacobson

As a new member, initially very little time. But as I began to explore the different forums- far more time than I expected!

-Larry

L

LarryJacobson

-Larry

Latest threads

Top Bottom