how participation in public forums affects your metabolism?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iliah, May 12, 2005.

1. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    I'm concerned. Julia emptied the fridge yesterday.

2. Re: how participation in public forums affects your metaboli

Iliah, if I were you I'd be very concerned as well. Has Julia made any comments on how "cool" you are lately? Is she removing shelves? If I were you, I'd not turn my back, she might be planning to refill the fridge with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or maybe with some of the "kind folks" she has been trying to educate on other public forums........ :wink:

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Bill,

In Europe we have more decency towards fathers :)

5. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Paul,

That is something different. She IS eating :)

6. But I'll bet it's that US TV influence, the Soprano's you know..... :lol: :lol:

7. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Our favorite Soprano is late Prima Donna Maria Callas/Anna Kalogeropoulos/Onassis :) Though that worm story is terrible

8. Hazardous if you're too literal minded . . .

. . . like the computer programmer found starved to death in the shower.

Seems he'd been washing his hair, and the instructions on the bottle of shampoo said "Lather, rinse, repeat."

Sorta got stuck in the loop, so to speak.

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    roflmao Mike.

10. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Mike, you're such a geek :D - I thought I was the only one that thought like that!

Must not have been a very good programer though. Everyone knows simply hit [Ctrl][C] to break out of a loop.

Iliah, must have been all those posts she's been making on DPR - she seems pretty flustered.