1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

How to NOT hold a lens properly ...

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that he is using a 20D ...

[​IMG]

Unavoidable camera shake in his near future even with IS on ...

2. Awesome picture Yves! Nice even skin tones and nice color too.

3. HEY....that's how I hold my lens.....the overhand technique..................hehehehehe..........just kidding!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Different strokes for different folks.

I was at the wedding couple months ago and Main Photographer was using Nikon D model (not sure which one) and was holding her camera the way you see it above. Not sure why but either she was more comfortable or ..... :) 

5. Your shot of the errant photographer is pretty neat. His shot is not so good.

6. Jay, I have got to compliment you on your avatar! I find myself staring at that little guy. How does one do that?

Rich

7. YUP ... Fantastic Avatar ... Can he build me one with a Boobie Joe on it ???

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

8. hahah...

Talking about hijacking the topic.

I wish I could take credit for this little guy. I found that .gif file on internet and saved it locally. Sorry !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.