How to NOT hold a lens properly ...

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that he is using a 20D ...

[​IMG]

Unavoidable camera shake in his near future even with IS on ...

2. Awesome picture Yves! Nice even skin tones and nice color too.

3. HEY....that's how I hold my lens.....the overhand technique..................hehehehehe..........just kidding!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Different strokes for different folks.

I was at the wedding couple months ago and Main Photographer was using Nikon D model (not sure which one) and was holding her camera the way you see it above. Not sure why but either she was more comfortable or ..... :)

5. Your shot of the errant photographer is pretty neat. His shot is not so good.

6. Jay, I have got to compliment you on your avatar! I find myself staring at that little guy. How does one do that?

Rich

7. YUP ... Fantastic Avatar ... Can he build me one with a Boobie Joe on it ???

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

8. hahah...

Talking about hijacking the topic.

I wish I could take credit for this little guy. I found that .gif file on internet and saved it locally. Sorry !