How to NOT hold a lens properly ...

Of course, this has nothing to do with the fact that he is using a 20D ...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Unavoidable camera shake in his near future even with IS on ...

HEY....that's how I hold my lens.....the overhand technique..................hehehehehe..........just kidding!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Different strokes for different folks.

I was at the wedding couple months ago and Main Photographer was using Nikon D model (not sure which one) and was holding her camera the way you see it above. Not sure why but either she was more comfortable or ..... :)

Jay Luto said:

I was at the wedding couple months ago and Main Photographer was using Nikon D model (not sure which one) and was holding her camera the way you see it above. Not sure why but either she was more comfortable or ..... :)
Jay, I have got to compliment you on your avatar! I find myself staring at that little guy. How does one do that?

Rich

Rich Gibson said:
Jay Luto said:

Jay, I have got to compliment you on your avatar! I find myself staring at that little guy. How does one do that?

Rich
YUP ... Fantastic Avatar ... Can he build me one with a Boobie Joe on it ???

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hahah...

Talking about hijacking the topic.

I wish I could take credit for this little guy. I found that .gif file on internet and saved it locally. Sorry !

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom