How to reach really right stuff ??

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by alex from holland, Oct 23, 2005.

1. --Hi all,

does anyone know how to reach really right stuff beside telephone ??
    I have treid to send them a fax, but no connection.
    tried to order by there site without positive result.

A bit strange for such a nice firm.

I don't have any possibility to phone them the coming days so i am looking for another solution

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Have to say, this and the fact that they refuse to correspond via email are pretty inexcusable IMHO. If a part is in stock when I place the order, it should be placed on hold for me by their system; not sold out from under me by a phone order. And the fact that they only correspond via phone is extremely inconvenient.

Their products may be good, but I have to think they'd be even more successful if they were a bit customer-service oriented. (And no, the fact that the folks answering the phone are friendly doens't make up for it).

4. jeff,

you are right.
    There is nothing simpler than using e-mail.
    At the end i called them and i must say they sell a great product.
    I bought the rrs 55 head and it really fantastic.
    It feels like a d2x if you now what i mean.

BUT i am sure they can make much more money if they would use internet in a proper way.