How to set up a second monitor....???

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Well, don't stop your support, @Mike Buckley !

It appears that Bridge will only work on one monitor. My research indicates that LR Classic does support two monitors. I have LR Classic, but MUCH prefer Bridge for culling and processing raws.

And I have opened PS and played with it a bit. PS always opens on the NEC. I tried moving a panel to the Dell. That worked. I then saved a new workspace called Dual monitors. If I closed PS and then open it again, choosing the Dual monitors workspace, everything was on the NEC monitor. So it appears that I would have to manually move panels each time I open PS. That is unacceptable, as I only want the Preview panel on the NEC and would have to move all other panels to the Dell each time.

In this day and age, I can't believe that using two monitors is not supported! LOL! Or easy to set up..................

Anyone here use dual monitors when using PS? IF so, how did you set it up? Or LR......

Well, don't stop your support, @Mike Buckley !

I wouldn't think of it! Indeed, though I normally don't drink before supper time, today's main meal was at lunch. So, I enjoyed my fair share of Pinot Noir already today...of course only because I wanted to make sure you were properly supported.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I wouldn't think of it! Indeed, though I normally don't drink before supper time, today's main meal was at lunch. So, I enjoyed my fair share of Pinot Noir already today...of course only because I wanted to make sure you were properly supported.
We have company coming and they will be spending the night, then joining us at church tomorrow. I just made a casserole for brunch tomorrow and finally finished getting ready for our guests. No more computer work for today and most of Sunday. Although I'm tired, I ready to enjoy the 4th!

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

Last edited:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom