Share How will you celebrate your COVID-19 vaccination?

Restaurants in this County have been open since late last summer but have been operating at very reduced capacity.

The drill is to arrive wearing a Mask; and to keep it on until you have been seated; and again when walking out again at the end of dinner. The waiters are all masked all the time.

Consequently, we have been dining out about once a week since last summer which has been very enjoyable.

Prices have obviously had to be increased (because the restauranteurs have had to reduce their tables to 25 percent of their normal capacity) and most of their customers seem to try to tip a bit more generously.

As a variation of the thread's theme, I'm trying to figure out how to appropriately celebrate being able to attend a concert of classical music for the first time in about two years, not that I have any idea when that will happen. You would think that merely attending the concert would be enough of a celebration, but I'm the kind of guy that likes to go over the top. :ROFLMAO:

As a variation of the thread's theme, I'm trying to figure out how to appropriately celebrate being able to attend a concert of classical music for the first time in about two years, not that I have any idea when that will happen. You would think that merely attending the concert would be enough of a celebration, but I'm the kind of guy that likes to go over the top. :ROFLMAO:
Dress formally—black tie, tails, the works!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom