1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Howdy Partners

Discussion in 'People' started by PEPPER PETE, May 11, 2005.

1. At the local Rodeo. These guys can't get enough of the bumps and bruises. Not me, How abou you?

Pete
    21039350-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

21039351-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    If I'm going to ride a horse I want one that is a day away from a glue factory.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Pete,

Good action shots.

OUCH

4. AWESOME shots!! Excellent detail!! :D  :D  :D 

5. Pete, these are great action shots. Well done.

6. Pete these are great. Don't you wish that just ONE time you could go to a rodeo and get action shots like these and NOT have a cluttered background with signs etc. I don't think I've ever seen a that! Ever. Why can't they set up these places for us photographer types.. :) 
    Jarrell

7. Hey Todd, your right about the horse. I used to ride alot when I was younger but I enjoy watching now.
    Pete

8. Thanks Gale, Bryon, Gordon, and Jarrell. I had a great time taking them.
    Pete

9. Thanks Jarrell, and yes I wish all the ads. in the background was not there. I'm going to a motor home club campout the first week of June and I'll be going to another Rodeo by coincedence and hope I can get more action shots.
    Pete

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.