Hows your backyard.

Ours on a wet miserable day.

p368718524-3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Even on a miserable day I like my backyard :smile:
I'm renting a small house in the middle of a farm .

zfarmwalk025.jpg

zquarrywalk056.jpg

Better views than mine Desmond, I started this thread hoping it would turn into something similar to " Something" and got a different views but perhaps too many dont have gardens.

DSC_5064.jpg

My back yard retreat-

I'm embarrassed by my back yard. It has not been cut in 4 weeks, and there are scary looking plants out there that are taller them me. It will now be next weekend before I have a chance to get out there and cut. If I'm not heard from again, one of the weeds got me.:wink:

Better views than mine Desmond, I started this thread hoping it would turn into something similar to " Something" and got a different views but perhaps too many dont have gardens.
I think not too many people have pictures of them waiting to be uploaded - which involves 'effort' :eek: to go out and take one .
Nice yard Desmond!
Well it's my landlord's yard - which is actually an advantage because I don't have to take care of the lawns :smile:

I'm embarrassed by my back yard. It has not been cut in 4 weeks, and there are scary looking plants out there that are taller them me. It will now be next weekend before I have a chance to get out there and cut. If I'm not heard from again, one of the weeds got me.:wink:

I reckon it will be an interesting picture - we want to see it !

Latest threads

Top Bottom