HRH has croup

Her royal highness has been sick with croup for the past 5 days. Sometimes a girl just needs her tiara to make her smile and feel better!

D200 with 50mm, f1.4

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Croup, on my
Hope she get well real soon. I know how awful she must feel
Beautiful image of the little princess

Poor sweet baby...I know what she's going through; Ben had croup about 6 months ago. It broke my heart. I hope your little princess feels better soon. We are sending big hugs her way.

Hello Mitch

Mitch, you don't need a camera or Fancy stuff to take her Picture,
she es a picture!!
Love her expression.
Marcos

What a great shot Mitchell. Here's hoping HRH feels much better very soon. I know a tiara always helps my Sam feel better!!

Poor sweet baby...I know what she's going through; Ben had croup about 6 months ago. It broke my heart. I hope your little princess feels better soon. We are sending big hugs her way.
The roughest part is watching them cough and cough! I'm an ENT so I see kids with this all the time. It's just different when you are Dad.:frown:

Not sure what croup is... but the tiara sure seems to make it go away! :wink: Another fine princess for the forum! :smile::biggrin:
Croup is a viral infection of the larynx and upper part of the trachea. The kids lose their voice and had a barky cough which seems to never end. Tough to watch them.

What a great shot Mitchell. Here's hoping HRH feels much better very soon. I know a tiara always helps my Sam feel better!!
Nothing like Samantha's and their tiaras. Who knew it was such a regal name?

that is SUCH a cute picture.
See, you do like kids!!!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom