HRH has croup

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Her royal highness has been sick with croup for the past 5 days. Sometimes a girl just needs her tiara to make her smile and feel better!

D200 with 50mm, f1.4

147635460-L.

2. She still looks beautiful!! hope she is better soon. It is no fun for anyone when your child is sick.

Sarah

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Croup, on my
    Hope she get well real soon. I know how awful she must feel
    Beautiful image of the little princess

4. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    She is indeed a princess! Very nice Mitchell. I hope she feels better soon.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Poor sweet baby...I know what she's going through; Ben had croup about 6 months ago. It broke my heart. I hope your little princess feels better soon. We are sending big hugs her way.

6. Not sure what croup is... but the tiara sure seems to make it go away! :wink: Another fine princess for the forum! :smile::biggrin:

7. HA HA HA ! Love it - great picture and made me laugh! Thanks very cute! :biggrin:

8. Marcos

Marcos

Nov 20, 2005
    FL, USA.
    Hello Mitch

Mitch, you don't need a camera or Fancy stuff to take her Picture,
    she es a picture!!
    Love her expression.
    Marcos

9. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    What a great shot Mitchell. Here's hoping HRH feels much better very soon. I know a tiara always helps my Sam feel better!!

10. that is SUCH a cute picture.

11. The roughest part is watching them cough and cough! I'm an ENT so I see kids with this all the time. It's just different when you are Dad.:frown:

Croup is a viral infection of the larynx and upper part of the trachea. The kids lose their voice and had a barky cough which seems to never end. Tough to watch them.

Nothing like Samantha's and their tiaras. Who knew it was such a regal name?

See, you do like kids!!!!