HRH has croup

Her royal highness has been sick with croup for the past 5 days. Sometimes a girl just needs her tiara to make her smile and feel better!

D200 with 50mm, f1.4

147635460-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Croup, on my
Hope she get well real soon. I know how awful she must feel
Beautiful image of the little princess

Poor sweet baby...I know what she's going through; Ben had croup about 6 months ago. It broke my heart. I hope your little princess feels better soon. We are sending big hugs her way.

Hello Mitch

Mitch, you don't need a camera or Fancy stuff to take her Picture,
she es a picture!!
Love her expression.
Marcos

What a great shot Mitchell. Here's hoping HRH feels much better very soon. I know a tiara always helps my Sam feel better!!

Poor sweet baby...I know what she's going through; Ben had croup about 6 months ago. It broke my heart. I hope your little princess feels better soon. We are sending big hugs her way.

The roughest part is watching them cough and cough! I'm an ENT so I see kids with this all the time. It's just different when you are Dad.:frown:

Not sure what croup is... but the tiara sure seems to make it go away! :wink: Another fine princess for the forum! :smile::biggrin:

Croup is a viral infection of the larynx and upper part of the trachea. The kids lose their voice and had a barky cough which seems to never end. Tough to watch them.

What a great shot Mitchell. Here's hoping HRH feels much better very soon. I know a tiara always helps my Sam feel better!!

Nothing like Samantha's and their tiaras. Who knew it was such a regal name?

that is SUCH a cute picture.

See, you do like kids!!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom