HS Girls LAX - 2nd Loss in a Row

Daughter's team played the Mass Div 2 state champs (my daughter's HS was a state finalist last year). Started well, but struggled in the end, lost 6-9.

1. My daughter trying to get on the board first; the sun came out soon after to ruin the light (11AM EST start)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3. On my belly for this one

Nice belly one! And good facials from no.2. in your team. And of course, the last one is nice too.

Hi Chris,
Very good set!, #3 for me is outstanding!, it exudes action.:smile: Kind regards Graham.

PS. to all,

I've somehow been roped in to cover a 2 day business conference with, beside Seminar shooting, there are trade stand shots with flash:confused:, are the cone diffusers worth buying for my SB800's or is the small diffuser supplied with the units sufficent?. Ta for any advice:smile:

Some great actions shots Chris. One great thing about photos - the girls and the parents will appreciate them long after they forget whether they won or lost. :)

I make a point of not letting the score board get in the shot when my local team is taking a drubbing.

Gary

Hi Chris,
Very good set!, #3 for me is outstanding!, it exudes action.:smile: Kind regards Graham.

PS. to all,

I've somehow been roped in to cover a 2 day business conference with, beside Seminar shooting, there are trade stand shots with flash:confused:, are the cone diffusers worth buying for my SB800's or is the small diffuser supplied with the units sufficent?. Ta for any advice:smile:
http://super.nova.org/DPR//DIY01/ ?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom