HS Girls Soccer (last reg season game)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Jeff Mims, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
  2. Nicely done Jeff. I really like #1, #3 and #5.

3. Terrific work, Jeff. Those beautiful young ladies are fierce.

4. kiwi

kiwi

Jan 1, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    lovely light in these Jeff, well done on the season too.

5. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks Anthony. I'm still learning to shoot soccer. I don't even know all the positions yet. :smile:

6. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks Frank. I agree, these ladies get very intense in this game. I'm glad I can just stay back on the sideline and make a few snaps.:smile:

7. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks Darren.
    The game started later than usual today, but it's been a beautiful day weather wise.
    Thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned to Anthony, I'm still learning to shoot soccer. I never played the sport, and don't fully understand it. I just try to follow the bouncing ball. :smile:

8. Number one is a peach !!!

9. some nice physical action Jeff. Boy, your season seems short vs up here, but maybe you started earlier?

10. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks Chris..
    Our soccer season starts in August, and I don't go to the away games. They play for over 2 months, I just can't make to every game.
    If they don't win Monday, (playoff) then they are probably finished for this year. Not one of their better years. :frown:

11. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Jeff, nicely done. good good light there, I like the first and last the best (the eyes in #6 are cool)

12. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thank you.

13. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Thanks Tim..
    I didn't know if #6 would work or not, being a wide shot, but I liked the eye expression too.

14. I really like #3
    Di you apply any NR to #'s 2,5,6 they have a plasticity look like when NR is used. just curious

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.