Huangshan(Yellow Mountain)

Real Name
Phil
Stuck at home for more than a year, I review photos from previous trips from time to time. 3 years ago today, I was at Huangshan, which is famous for its beautiful scenery. That is a Chinese saying that once you see Huangshan, you don't need to look at other mountains. It was raining with visibility of a few feet when I reached the mountain 3 years ago, and I was all soaked and cold after trekking to the lodge. Weather improved the next day and we trekked to the highest point of the mountain range, and was delighted to be welcomed by the 'sea of cloud', a main attraction of Huangshan which can be seen roughly on 50 days in a year.

B0001290.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
Lovely picture.

I am intrigued by what looks like a walkway along the side of the mountain near the bottom

Real Name
Phil
Lovely picture.

I am intrigued by what looks like a walkway along the side of the mountain near the bottom
Thank you. It's amazing that there are trails in many of the mountains and hills and some go all the way to the top.

Wonderful soul searching experience. Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you very much.

Love the composition of the 2 mounts. Also, how one is clear and the other is in fog.
Thank you Allan. The views were really wonderful up there and the camera(and my skill) could not completely reproduce the feel.

Wonderful! Lifetime memory.
Thank you. It was a wonderful trip and I always want to go back.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Phil, is this the region with the extreme walking path steep up a mountain to a tea house?

Your pictures are the reason I like to see that mountains one day.

Thank you
Klaus

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom