1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hudson Valley Raptor Center is Closed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baywing, May 15, 2007.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    A sad day, indeed. I have been trying to find out what happened, things seemed so bright a few months back, but I guess they just couldn't do it, website is gone and e-mails bounce back. They ask that support for their birds continue at Berkshire Bird Paradise in Grafton, NY. I'm looking into that group, but can't find much right now.
    A personal thanks to all who took the time to sign the petition they had last winter.

70858469.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A Harris Hawk named Morgan, current whereabouts unknown.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2007
  2. GoGo

GoGo

Apr 20, 2006
    New York
    Sorry to hear this

Sincerely sorry to hear this!

Why not organize a cafe outing (shoot) in support of the Berkshire Bird Paradise in Grafton, NY?

Maybe post in Places to shoot?

3. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I've already e-mailed Berkshire BP with that type of question. Will keep everyone posted. BBP sounds like a small outfit, they say the owner doesn't have a computer so e-mails are handled by volunteers. I tried calling, but get a message that they will open on Memorial Day weekend.

4. GoGo

GoGo

Apr 20, 2006
    New York
    OK

OK,
    Keep us posted, I am certain you will get interest in this outing!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awww sorrry they could not make it.
    Hope all the birds will have a good home

6. That is indeed sad.

If you pull something together at BBP, I'd love to attend. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.