HUGE shout-out for TomJ!

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
I was cruising through the IOTD's at OneModelPlace.com and lo-and-behold there's one there from our very own Tomj.

For those of you who don't know the significance of this accomplishment, OMP is THE biggest model photography site on the Internet, and the quality of talent there eclipses all the other model sites combined.

From that pool of talent, tens of thousands of images are uploaded every day, and from those about a thousand are selected as "Showcase" images. Then one image is selected from the Showcases to be selected as IOTD.

I know OMP isn't what it was at one time, but it's still top dog by a mile and to score an IOTD there is the Internet's equivalent to winning an Oscar.

CONGRATULATIONS TOM!

Tom's OMP page

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Thanks for pointing this out Woody.
Tom congratulations, your work is superb! I love the way you captured this young lady.
Dave

Well, I guess the secret is out now.

I was very proud when this shot was selected, but I'm generally not one to toot my own horn and therefore chose not post this on the forum.

Woody, I greatly appreciate your recognition of this accomplishment. Thanks for bringing it forward.

Thanks to everyone who has reponded with such kind and supportive remarks as they really mean a lot to me.

Ok, I guess a little horn tootin' is ok. Here is a larger version of the IOTD shot.

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tom.....CONGRATS!! That is a big honor and is much deserved. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy or a more deserving photog.

Thanks Woody....for pointing this out! Good catch!

That really is a great shot with phenomenally unique PP.

Wow, Tom...tremendous!! It's so cool to see Ellery on OMP...

Congrats, my friend...very cool...very cool indeed. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

Latest threads

Top Bottom