humane society

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was asked to take some photos of the shelter and its animals that i volunteer at to be put on display. here are a few of my favorite.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 91522

View attachment 91523

View attachment 91524

View attachment 91525

View attachment 91526

View attachment 91527

View attachment 91528

These are all great shots Michael. I volunteer at our local shelter so I offered to take pics but haven't had the chance to go by there yet.

How could anyone not be heart-warmed and in full of support of this facility after seeing these images?

Great job Michael. :smile:

Great job, Mike, and a great cause!!

We adopted 2) cats in the past 6 months from the Humane Society. They are a wonderful addition to our family!!

How could anyone not be heart-warmed and in full of support of this facility after seeing these images?

Great job Michael. :smile:
yeah. we are having a fund raiser / brunch this coming weekend, with lawyers and what not, i think they came out really good. i just hope the guests feel guilty and want to help as much as they can. haha.

Mike you did an awesome job with these pics. If these don't get them adopted I'm afraid not much will.
My current beagle Jax was adopted from a shelter and my previous one was as well. I alway encourage people who are looking for pets to go to the local shelters before they go to the pet stores. I've never known anyone who is seriously looking for a pet to not go home with one after visiting a shelter.
Keep up the good work!

Mike, you did a wonderful job on these - that first one is a Bearded Collie. I used to have one - they're so full of energy and love - great dispositions.

These are all so touching - you've captured each personality well.

Mike you did an awesome job with these pics. If these don't get them adopted I'm afraid not much will.
My current beagle Jax was adopted from a shelter and my previous one was as well. I alway encourage people who are looking for pets to go to the local shelters before they go to the pet stores. I've never known anyone who is seriously looking for a pet to not go home with one after visiting a shelter.
Keep up the good work!
thank you very much! ive always adopted form shelters myself. some of the stories behind the animals are pretty sad and sometimes really screwed up (on the breeders/owners part) too. and working at a shelter can be tuff at times; getting attached is not a good thing lol.

Mike, you did a wonderful job on these - that first one is a Bearded Collie. I used to have one - they're so full of energy and love - great dispositions.

These are all so touching - you've captured each personality well.

thanks a bunch! i recently adopted a lab/pit mix. talk about energy! haha

Great shots. Personally I have mixed feelings about our local animal shelter. We've adopted several cats through them, but I've had bad experiences with them in regards to several dogs.

Lil

I wish they didn't have to euthanize animals... they should give them away unless they are ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom