hummmmm

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

wow...outstanding, love the colors, all of them, the bg colors versus the beautiful color of the hummer and the color of the flower that compliments the bg color, this is fantastic

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
wow...outstanding, love the colors, all of them, the bg colors versus the beautiful color of the hummer and the color of the flower that compliments the bg color, this is fantastic
thanks Brian
You caught a nice one! Well done!
thanks Miriam
It's a lovely shot. That 1/250 is a surprise though - especially stopping the wing motion. Every time I see a shot with the 500mm I'm more impressed.
thanks
Beauty Randy.
thanks
Man. That's some serious detail and captures all the iridescence. Really a nice image.
thanks Dan
Speaking of pop! YOWZA!
thanks Mike
That lens at f8 is lethally sharp. Wow!
thanks Mitch
I had this pic out for printing so I decided to redo it and while there I was doing some zooming and I thought the same thing, that lens stopped down to it's sweet spot is most impressive under the covers
Stunning color and detail, Randy!
thanks Dossy

The Metallica of the hummer world (y)(y)(y)
thanks Nick
I did buff it up a little. I'm printing it at 8x10 (my most common size) for a wall of 8x10's so I wanted it to pop
Very nice Randy. Sharp!
thanks Bob

Beautiful Randy. I don't think that's from around here.
thanks Rick
Costa Rica 2 years ago

Nice bird, sharpness, composition, bg!!
thanks Allan

Gorgeous shot Randy.
thanks Louie

Nice Randy, Love that metallic shine in the wings set off against that Rose background.
thanks John

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom