Hungry pelican

Impressive link Julien, wow!
The animal Kingdom: Eat or be Eaten....then again, us humans are not much different - we just "eat" differently :smile:

As much as I appreciate nature, I would have freaked out if I saw that in person.
I think it would be the same for me. You can make out a young child near the fence, that screams therapy :rolleyes:

I saw that a few days ago. I had no idea that they would do that.
Neither did I ...

Impressive link Julien, wow!
The animal Kingdom: Eat or be Eaten....then again, us humans are not much different - we just "eat" differently :smile:

Yup , that's really freaky. I had no idea whatsoever that pelicans would and could do that !!!

Wow, somewhat gross but Iv'e seen a lot worse on Discovery Channels presentation of "Planet Earth". Did anyone catch the film footage of the Great White Sharks lunging out of the water to eat a seal, Impressive! - Jeff

So is the pelican a cannibal if it eats another bird but not another pelican??? 'Cause that's one canniballistic bird!!!:eek: :eek: :tongue:

Wow, somewhat gross but Iv'e seen a lot worse on Discovery Channels presentation of "Planet Earth". Did anyone catch the film footage of the Great White Sharks lunging out of the water to eat a seal, Impressive! - Jeff
Yes Jeff, my wife and I caught that on Discovery HD the other night. It was amazing how far out of the water that great white jumped to eat that seal. What was more amazing though was how slow they had to run the video for us viewers to even see it. I wish they would have shown it in real-time so we could see how fast that shark really is. Nature is amazing...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom