1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hunk - aka Mr. No expression

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Sep 22, 2008.

1. It says hunk on his shirt... :tongue:

[​IMG]

Wait - here's an expression when the remote controlled jeep battery died...

[​IMG]

And mom said something funny

[​IMG]

But it takes a visit from Grandma later in the evening on the same day of the first to get the smiles...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
  2. He has changed so much!!!! Gosh, these babies need to go on a growing strike already......makes me realize how much my girls have changed since I joined the forum almost a year ago. That second one is perfect, we get that a lot here too, LOL!

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Brian it seems like just last month we were looking at pregnant images of your wife. Amazing how big your little man has gotten. I guess it's time for baby #2 now. That first image it looks like he's saying "uh oh...busted!"

4. Thanks ladies. It really is amazing how much he's changed in a little over a year. He was 7lbs when he was born and now 25. The kid doesn't let food pass by him... :tongue:

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I love the 2nd shot! He sure is growing Brian.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.