Hurray! New studio shots!

Discussion in 'People' started by virtuamike, Dec 11, 2005.

1. As always - great work!

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Whew!!!!

Oh yeah, C&C, ... um .. ah ... whew!

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Nice stuff Mike... Of course having cute young ladies to photograph helps a lot too..

4. Thx Justin!

LOL Chris, I should post up more of the bear shots.

Thx Dave! Yup definately helps.

5. Awesome work. Any lighting details?

6. Yah.

3 light setup. Had an AB800 with umbrella mounted on an overhead boom aiming above and behind the subjects to light the background, an X1600 with Softliter directly in front of the subjects, and another X1600 to the right of camera for highlights and edge separation. Also had a reflector aka windshield shade on the ground to soften up shadows.

7. Creative and fun poses Mike. Out of all of them #6 is my favorite. She could definitely use this in her portfolio. Also like #1 and #9 a lot.

8. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Nice shots,first light reflection goggles you can clone it.

9. Thx Gordon! #6 is one of my favs too.

Thx Rathika! Acne and dust spots I'll clean up but in general I prefer not to retouch.

10. First of all great shots Mike,

the second shot feels bit ackward the long faces. But the rest is very good work. About retouching i sometimes don't wanna retouch also only if they really ask me to do it. I do take away acne or zips. Because mostly the models have it temporily. So then i choose to take it away.

But mostly i ask a model how she feels about it if i take away a acne spot if do the shooting. If they tell me it is ok i will do it. Some people even like birthmarks to be taken away and then i don't agree to it but if they want it like that then i will do it.

Thanks for sharing your studio work.