Hyperactive Green Heron

Hi you'll,

I've been shhooting Green Herons for a awhile now and theri usual pose is like a statute while waiting for lunch to pass by like this. All shots taken with my D2H
17509097-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yesterday I ran into one who did not fit into the usual Green Heron mode.
17509104-L.jpg

17509096-L.jpg

I even got my first semi-decent flight shot of a Green Heron
17509108-L.jpg

Harry
Way to go I know how much you like these guys I like the flight shot, so what are your feeling regarding the D2H if you have any questions feel free to ask. Be more than glad to sit on the phone with you and go over some stuff.

Harry,

I assume that you took these with the new D2H?? How do you like your new machine gun....? :lol: :p :D

Very nice pics BTW. :wink:

Frank

Good shots Harry. You have captured these in typically active poses and yet maintained good focus. Color is very good as well . Good job.

mike mac said:
Harry
Way to go I know how much you like these guys I like the flight shot, so what are your feeling regarding the D2H if you have any questions feel free to ask. Be more than glad to sit on the phone with you and go over some stuff.

Hey Mike,

I love the camera! Its soooo nice to be able to get off a real series of shots after dealing with the small buffer on the D100. The focusing is phenomenal and the camera just feels right when I pick it up. I'm still feeling my way around the camera and haven't fooled with the settings yet. I just got Thom Hogan's e-book so I'll start reading that and once I know enough about the camera I'll start asking some dumb questions. :D

Flew said:
Harry,

I assume that you took these with the new D2H?? How do you like your new machine gun....? :lol: :p :D

Very nice pics BTW. :wink:

Frank

Yep, they were taken with the D2H and I'm loving that camera.

Harry,

You lucky Duck......

Glad for you though. Wish I could do it.

Gotta get together with ya and listen to your new machine gun. :>))

Great images.

thanks for sharing.

So glad you are injoying.

Regards
gale

Gale said:
Harry,

You lucky Duck......

Glad for you though. Wish I could do it.

Gotta get together with ya and listen to your new machine gun. :>))

Great images.

thanks for sharing.

So glad you are injoying.

Regards

Hey Gale,

Sorry for the delay in responding but since i started moderating on this other site I haven't had much time to get back over here.

When you ahve the time give m a call and we'll go out and do some shooting.
gale

Hi Harry,

Your posts are always great.. Bet you're enjoying your new D2H. (I read here that you are)

Sure enjoyed these Night Heron pictures. You manage to get right down in the water with the birds.

Have fun with that camera. Let me know when you learn to clean the sensor..I need to call you and do mine over the phone with you sometime in the future..

Best to you and Linda too,
Gaye

GeeJay said:
Hi Harry,

Your posts are always great.. Bet you're enjoying your new D2H. (I read here that you are)

Sure enjoyed these Night Heron pictures. You manage to get right down in the water with the birds.

Have fun with that camera. Let me know when you learn to clean the sensor..I need to call you and do mine over the phone with you sometime in the future..

Best to you and Linda too,
Gaye

Hey Gaye,

From what I can see the cleaning hasn't changed. Plug it in with the AC adaptor, hit mirror lock and swab away. Call me anytime you're ready.

Latest threads

Top Bottom