HyperDrive SPACE Help

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Parisbeans, May 18, 2007.

1. Hey Folks,
    I downloaded my pics to my brand new HyperDrive Space and can't figure out what to do now!?!? There's nothing in the manual about downloading them to the computer except an illustration of plugging it into the computer. I can do that part. There isn't software with it. There is NO instruction...can someone please tell me how to get my pics off the thing and into adobe PS? :eek: Thanks much.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    If you go to my computer you will see it as another drive.Click on it and you will see the pics files
    You can copy the images to a folder.

Or set up Nikon view (or PS)to recognize the drive and that prog will load them.

If not...hummmm
    Not sure whats wrong

3. And don't forget to enable "USB" on the main menu of the SPACE for your PC to recognize it. Otherwise it'll just sit there charging off the USB.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2007
  4. fishlips

fishlips

Apr 20, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Pete makes a critcal comment above.

I use Downloader Pro and have no problems. I can also "see" the drive in "my computer" as a samsung hard drive. Again, no problems.

I have three of these animals, two spaces, and one early model hyperdrive. All with no problem. I use them all of the time on my Africa trips and they have yet to fail me.