i <3 the bay area

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Jon H, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Jon H

Jon H

Jun 25, 2005
    Stockton, CA
    Hello everyone!

I go to school in Stockton, CA and have been wanting to go to San Francisco/Berkeley for a weekend to shoot some photos. Unfortunately, although I am familiar with the area, I don't know of any "special" places there are for me to shoot. I'm particularly interested in taking some cityscape shots and also candid photos. Do any of you know of any great places to shoot? and how to get to those places? Thanks for the help!

-Jon

2. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi jon-

off the top of my head, there's the marin headlands with a great view of the gg bridge and the city, treasure island with a view of the bay bridge and the city, fort point, twin peaks, alamo square....the list goes on and on :)

as to how to get to these places, look them up on the net, they're pretty easy to find :)

if you can, get your hands on "photosecrets san francisco & northern california" by andrew hudson. it's a great guide to shooting sf and norcal.

ricky