I adore these kids. (Photo overload from a proud grandma.)

Last week we spent a week in St. George, Utah with three of our four daughters and their families. All the adults are vaccinated (and several had covid earlier) and we felt safe staying in a large home together. The house belongs to my son-in-law's parents. They bought it as a vacation home to share with their family. My son-in-law invited us all to spend spring break there with them. We felt very blessed to be able to go. The house has a gorgeous pool and hot tub, as well as other yard activities for the kids to enjoy. I had fun taking photos of the kids both at the house and on our activities. I thought I would share a glimpse of the 12 grandkids we had with us. I love my Z cameras. Most of these were with the Z6 with either the 50 f1.8 S lens or the 85 f1.8 S lens. Those are currently my two favorite lenses.

Wish I could wave my magic wand and be back there with all of them.

#1 Playing tetherball.. This sweetheart is 14 now and growing up so fast. She is an athlete and played 8th grade basketball this past season.
_DSC8146-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 One of the two ten year old granddaughters. The two cousins are best friends, live near each other and are in the same class at school.
_DSC8205-Edit.jpg

#3 This little boy loves sports...especially basketball
_DSC8256.jpg

#4 The next to youngest grandchild....happy and a joy to all.
_DSC8267.jpg

#5 The littlest angel. Loves jeeps and anything with cars. (His grandparents, the owner of the home owns a business called Teraflex. They manufacture lift kits and other aftermarket items for jeeps.)
_DSC8274.jpg

#6 Pure happiness. This is the most pleasant child. He is seriously awesome. He is the one in photo 4 as well.
_DSC8307-Edit.jpg

#7 Beckett again....having fun with his dad.
_DSC8319.jpg

#8 One of the 14 year old twins
_DSC8388-Edit.jpg

#9 The oldest grandson. He is obsessed with basketball and played JV ball as a sophomore last year. (Looks like Beckett made his way into another photo.)
_DSC8404-Edit.jpg

#10 The second of the 14 year old twins.
_DSC8411-Edit.jpg

#11 The kids loved the hot tub
_DSC8421.jpg

#12 They loved playing games
_DSC8563.jpg

#13 Harlee on a hike
DSC_4971-Edit.jpg

#14 Jaden enjoying the pool.
DSC_5728.jpg

#15 Out for milkshakes.
DSC_5628.jpg

#16 The big kids are so good with the little ones. 12 year old Jaycie is always fun.
DSC_5721.jpg

Such a nice series. No overload whatsoever!

I bought my Nikon 50mm S to mount on my Z6 camera specifically because I saw your photos of the children taken with it. Then the pandemic hit and I've yet to take a photo with it because I've been able to see the young niece and nephews only two very brief times. I can't wait to get back to photographing them.

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Terri, please feel free to overload us with photos any time!
I can always count on coming away with a smile and a warm, family feeling every time you post your photo of the grandkids.
And what kind of weather do they have in St. George that the pool is open already? Wow! That's wonderful!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Wait - did you say that the twins are 14??? :eek: That cannot possibly be. That simply cannot be true. Where did the time go?

These are fantastic photos and I loved seeing pictures of your grandbabies!!

Charming family photos.
Thank you, Mike!
Cute pictures all. I'm glad you could enjoy some of our fine weather here in St. George.
Thank you, Gordon. You live in an amazing place. There is so much to do.
I bought my Nikon 50mm S to mount on my Z6 camera specifically because I saw your photos of the children taken with it. Then the pandemic hit and I've yet to take a photo with it because I've been able to see the young niece and nephews only two very brief times. I can't wait to get back to photographing them.
Hopefully you will get a chance to use it soon. It’s such a great lens!

Isn't it amazing how quickly these kids grow up? Many of us here remember when the older kids were much younger and smaller than the current smallest kids! It looks as though everyone really had a great vacation together!
It’s kind of scary how fast time flies by. Before I am ready for it, they will be gone from home.
Terri, please feel free to overload us with photos any time!
I can always count on coming away with a smile and a warm, family feeling every time you post your photo of the grandkids.
And what kind of weather do they have in St. George that the pool is open already? Wow! That's wonderful!

(y)(y)(y)

Wonderful family, Terri.

Kind regards
Klaus
Thanks, Klaus. Grandkids are the best, as you well know!

Great photos, our kids and grandkids are our greatest and most precious possessions!
Than you! I agree 100%!
Great photos!
Thank you!
What fun!!! You must have been in your glory!
It was a special time, Mitch. Luckily camping season is coming up and we have several trips planned together.
Wait - did you say that the twins are 14??? :eek: That cannot possibly be. That simply cannot be true. Where did the time go?

These are fantastic photos and I loved seeing pictures of your grandbabies!!
Isn’t it scary, Lyndee, that they are getting so big. They are fun at this age.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom