I am -> BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

N

Nuteshack

from Spiderman to Buzz, what's next? lol

d40/sig 30 1.4 @f2
2621266457_1ec81e0323_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and since i'm here, a couple more from the same shoot:biggrin:
@f2
2621266917_6cd4e8d0b4_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

@1.4
View attachment 216666
:Love:

lol... he's so cute. I haven't whipped out my 35/2 all summer but this series is inspiring!

My son is in the same age and his hilarious. He says "me too!" to everything at this point in his life.

Beautiful shots of a handsome boy! Gosh I've gotta get outside with that lens more!! You're making me feel bad for neglecting the poor thing.

This is one of the lenses I want.

Those pictures are SPECTACULAR!!!
Those eyes are ON!
Did you do anything special to the eyes in PP? Or were they so in focus that a little overall sharpening made them pop like that?

I REALLY love your pictures!

N

Nuteshack

lol... he's so cute. I haven't whipped out my 35/2 all summer but this series is inspiring!

My son is in the same age and his hilarious. He says "me too!" to everything at this point in his life.

they're a blast at this age, Linda:smile:

The Siggy rocks for sure, and so do you. Awesome set!

thanks Jani:biggrin:

Beautiful shots of a handsome boy! Gosh I've gotta get outside with that lens more!! You're making me feel bad for neglecting the poor thing.

thanks Sonya ...my other glass is crying out for attention but the sig still gets the call:cool:

Gorgeous pics. I see you are shooting at f/2 now.

thanks Phil ...ya, i venture out now and then ..lol
:wink:

This is one of the lenses I want.

Those pictures are SPECTACULAR!!!
Those eyes are ON!
Did you do anything special to the eyes in PP? Or were they so in focus that a little overall sharpening made them pop like that?

I REALLY love your pictures!

thanks Rebecca. i did a little wash on the eyes then smoothed in a little selective sharpening of sorts as my last action before saving the file...this can also be applied to the eye brows, stashes, lips or parts of a lip, etc to add a subtle pop to the image....;-)))

Latest threads

Top Bottom