I am now one of those....

Real Name
Tim
...kinda...more a hobby thing for me - but already slightly addicted:

13438838_10154353524953466_7001377018642327268_n.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

YUP!..know the feeling, I built 3-4 of them and bought a bunch of ready made units, lots of fun, it can and will give you a wake up call when it takes over...................
keep those props balanced and pretty, better flight times and performance.

Real Name
Tim
YUP!..know the feeling, I built 3-4 of them and bought a bunch of ready made units, lots of fun, it can and will give you a wake up call when it takes over...................
keep those props balanced and pretty, better flight times and performance.

This is my starter setup. I figure about a year before I graduate to bigger stuff. And I want to get certified so I can do it commercially as well. ;)

That's interesting, Tim. I hope you'll keep us informed about your escapades with your new hobby. :D I can imagine that you could get some very interesting photos with the use of one of these machines.

Kerry

Real Name
Tim
The new rules that go into effect next month will make that a bit easier. It took me over 6 months to get my exemption. I doubt I'll use it after the end of August - or whenever they let us tack on the part 107 stuff to my license. Looks like the new rules will be less hassle.

Yeah I spent the better part of the day looking at all the info around it....should be fairly easy and I'm not in a huge rush - this is one thing I'm taking my time learning....

That's interesting, Tim. I hope you'll keep us informed about your escapades with your new hobby. :D I can imagine that you could get some very interesting photos with the use of one of these machines.

Kerry

Thanks Kerry - DSLR is still my primary photo tool but there's application here that should provide some stellar results....and I've got a friend who's camerman/pro photog and flys and has been encouraging me and now is going to be teaching me some tricks.... :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom