I am now set for the family vacation

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, May 31, 2005.

1. Finally got my MusicXDrive in the mail last week. I slapped a 40GB hard drive in this bad boy!! Real easy to use when downloading pictures from my CFII. I can even listen to MP3's!! Here is a picture of it.

[​IMG]

2. Here's something else for you: listening to audio books!!! I've discovered these and they're terrific when you're doing stuff, like driving, kayaking, ironing, or biking. I love reading but the eyes get very tired as you get .... more seasoned.

Looks like you're all set - now get out there and enjoy yourself!

3. Hi Bryan,

Would appreciate a brief owner's review of this gadget. Made a quick search on the Net about it when I saw your post. Not much out there yet. Is this new? i have an Ipod but it looks like this one is more functional as digital file storage. What do you think?

sarhento