1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I am now set for the family vacation

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by PhotoDawg, May 31, 2005.

1. Finally got my MusicXDrive in the mail last week. I slapped a 40GB hard drive in this bad boy!! Real easy to use when downloading pictures from my CFII. I can even listen to MP3's!! Here is a picture of it.

[​IMG]

2. Here's something else for you: listening to audio books!!! I've discovered these and they're terrific when you're doing stuff, like driving, kayaking, ironing, or biking. I love reading but the eyes get very tired as you get .... more seasoned.

Looks like you're all set - now get out there and enjoy yourself!

3. Hi Bryan,

Would appreciate a brief owner's review of this gadget. Made a quick search on the Net about it when I saw your post. Not much out there yet. Is this new? i have an Ipod but it looks like this one is more functional as digital file storage. What do you think?

sarhento

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.