I Believe I Can Fly...

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    UNDERWATER...

P7050006.

Ok I decided it was time to buy a little P&S. On any given day in the summers (since we own a pool)...my son will have 2 or 3 of his buds over...so I decided to buy something he can have in the pool and also take when he goes to the lake. The first one is my son's girlfriend.

Here is my step-dad...

View attachment 222479

First one was in the day...second one at night.

2. Very nice, LOVE the expression my "Lil Texas Mermaid" ;) 

Now, if ya want any diving lessons (been Pro diver since ooh, too many years, say 15 or so :) )

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Really? :eek:  I've always wanted to learn how to dive. It's on my "Bucket List" of things to do.

4. "Bucket List" lol, bit young for that!

Became PADI Instructor at 21yo, then Offshore Pro Diver, then Mini-Subs. Nowadays a Volunteer Police Diver.

Ohh, and NEW D3 owner YAY me:) , can tell am excited (nervous bout Monday too lol).

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    You're a D3 owner? Whoa darlin' that's great! (Yes we say Darlin' in Texas) Congrats on your new acqusition. Why are you nervous tho?

6. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Underwater tog! Cool! Neat shots!

7. S,
    I bought a vinyl EWA marine bag for my old Sony P&S years ago. My kids and their cousins will squeal laughing for hours and hours with that thing trying to get a decent pic of them all or in pairs. I tried a couple years ago to get 1 of their Mother and I but bouyancy issues constantly prevailed that we were unable to overcome. Damn physics : ~ ) If I can find them I'll post a few. got anyomre? always good for a giggle!

8. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    lol..funny shots!

9. Step dad looks a bit like Dr.Greg (Spalding21) doing a cannonball! LOL

10. love the mermaid with wings shot
    very nice

11. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I know what you mean. My son has like 5% fat on his body and he can lay down on the bottom of our 7 foot deep pool without floating upwards.

The ones in the day time came out better than the ones at night.

Dad did slash down...you can see all the bubbles

We were under and I was mouthing "SAY CHEESE"...I think she understood me.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.