I Believe I Can Fly...

UNDERWATER...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ok I decided it was time to buy a little P&S. On any given day in the summers (since we own a pool)...my son will have 2 or 3 of his buds over...so I decided to buy something he can have in the pool and also take when he goes to the lake. The first one is my son's girlfriend.

Here is my step-dad...

View attachment 222479

First one was in the day...second one at night.

Very nice, LOVE the expression my "Lil Texas Mermaid" ;)

Now, if ya want any diving lessons (been Pro diver since ooh, too many years, say 15 or so :))

Very nice, LOVE the expression my "Lil Texas Mermaid" ;)

Now, if ya want any diving lessons (been Pro diver since ooh, too many years, say 15 or so :))
Really? :eek: I've always wanted to learn how to dive. It's on my "Bucket List" of things to do.

"Bucket List" lol, bit young for that!

Became PADI Instructor at 21yo, then Offshore Pro Diver, then Mini-Subs. Nowadays a Volunteer Police Diver.

Ohh, and NEW D3 owner YAY me:), can tell am excited (nervous bout Monday too lol).

You're a D3 owner? Whoa darlin' that's great! (Yes we say Darlin' in Texas) Congrats on your new acqusition. Why are you nervous tho?

S,
I bought a vinyl EWA marine bag for my old Sony P&S years ago. My kids and their cousins will squeal laughing for hours and hours with that thing trying to get a decent pic of them all or in pairs. I tried a couple years ago to get 1 of their Mother and I but bouyancy issues constantly prevailed that we were unable to overcome. Damn physics : ~ ) If I can find them I'll post a few. got anyomre? always good for a giggle!

S,
bouyancy issues constantly prevailed that we were unable to overcome. Damn physics
I know what you mean. My son has like 5% fat on his body and he can lay down on the bottom of our 7 foot deep pool without floating upwards.

lol..funny shots!
The ones in the day time came out better than the ones at night.

Step dad looks a bit like Dr.Greg (Spalding21) doing a cannonball! LOL
Dad did slash down...you can see all the bubbles

love the mermaid with wings shot
very nice
We were under and I was mouthing "SAY CHEESE"...I think she understood me.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom